Q. How do I determine if I am eligible for the FWS award?



You must be enrolled at least half-time (6 credit hours-Undergraduate/Law, and 5 credit hours-Graduate) to be eligible to work on-campus for the Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters.

To inquire if you are eligible, contact the Student Employment Office at (901) 678-3737 or via email at StuEmp@memphis.edu.

  • Last Updated Mar 12, 2021
  • Views 2
  • Answered By Kenneth Haggerty

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0