Q. How do I determine if I have been awarded Federal Work-Study funds?


To determine if you are awarded Federal Work-Study funds, log onto your myMemphis portal, click on Account$, and look under Financial Aid Awards for Award Year 2019-20.

  • Last Updated Mar 12, 2021
  • Views 7
  • Answered By Kenneth Haggerty

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0