- Databases (22)
- Websites (21)
- Research Help (20)
- Government Resources (17)
- Access to Resources (16)
- Campus Resources (11)
- Printing (9)
- Library Services (9)
- Video Tutorials (9)
- Library Resources (9)
- Catalog (8)
- Circulation (8)
- Computers (7)
- Hours and Locations (6)
- Interlibrary loan (6)
- Journals (6)
- Articles (5)
- Copying (5)
- Research Guides (4)
- Tests & Testing (4)
Answered By: Kenneth Haggerty Last Updated: Dec 05, 2021 Views: 457
Answered By: Kenneth Haggerty
Last Updated: Dec 05, 2021 Views: 457
Accessing Online Resources
- You can sign into our electronic resources off-campus with your University of Memphis username and password.
- If you already access MyMemphis, use your same username and password to access the our resources.
- If you do not know your University of Memphis username and password then follow the below instructions to initialize your account and get your username and password set up.
Username & Password Set-Up Instructions:
- In order to set up your account you will need your Account Code from your acceptance letter.
- If you do not have your account code or for any other assistance, contact the ITS Service Desk.
- Click here to initialize your account.
- Enter your Account Code and Birth Date and click on Continue. Follow the instructions.
- Now you have your University username and password that you can use to access UMail, MyMemphis, and the library's resources.
Checking Out Books & Other Materials
As a Dual Enrollment student, you can also check out any of our regularly-circulating items (books, government documents, etc.) by obtaining a Special Privileges card. To obtain a card:
- Complete the High School Special Privileges form.
- Please note that this requires a parent or guardian signature if you are under 18 and the signature of the school librarian (or course instructor if your school does not have a librarian).
- Bring the form to the 1st floor Checkout Desk in McWherter Library.