Answered By: Cindi Nichols Last Updated: Oct 18, 2016 Views: 24
The Center for Writing and Communication (CWC), located on the first floor of Ned R. McWherter Library
- offers free, one-on-one consultations with a trained staff comprised of graduate students from the departments of English and Communication Studies.
- offer students feedback on writing and speaking assignments at any stage in the process.
- Students can schedule an appointment online or simply drop in when the CWC is open (Monday-Thursday, 9-5; Friday, 9-noon)
- Telephone: 901-678-1694
also for writing help:
English Learning Center – part of the U of M Educational Support Program
225 Patterson / 901.678.2059
Monday - Thursday / 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday / 8:00 am - 12:00 pm (noon)
- Tutoring for all kinds of writing! Bring any writing assignment for any discipline to the English Learning Center.
- You can get help with research papers, writing assignments, essay exam preparation, and reading literature.
- Be sure to bring your paper and assignment sheet with you.
- Computers provided at this location.