Policy for Skyworth Touchscreens
Please note that this policy is subject to revision and change as necessary. If you have suggestions for the policy please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Policies for the Touchscreens
- Currently enrolled U of M students, faculty and staff may use the touch screens without reservation.
- If the Fishbowl is reserved, use of the touch screen defers to reserving group. The kit must be checked back in.
- Users may use the display with their personal PC’s. Students must provide their own connecting cables; the library does not currently circulate these.
- Users are asked to use the styluses in the Touchscreen Kit if using touch capabilities.
- Community members MAY NOT use the screen or borrow the kit.
Touchscreen Kit Policy
- 1 wireless keyboard
- 1 wireless mouse
- 2 felt-tipped touch screen styluses
- 1 television remote control
- Touchscreen kits may be checked out from the circulation desk
- There is 4 Hour time limit
- Upon return of kit, circulation staff inventories kit using checklist on bag (listed above)
- Remote, keyboard, and mouse run on batteries. See circulation desk staff for asssitance or email email@example.com
- Users MUST be students or faculty at the University of Memphis