Answered By: Cindi Nichols Last Updated: Aug 31, 2015 Views: 212
Yes, you can make an Interlibrary Loan (ILL) request:
- Go to the Libraries homepage www.memphis.edu/libraries
- On the left side of the page, click on Interlibrary Loan:
- If this is your first time using ILL, you'll have to fill out basic information (name, address, academic program, etc.) - but if you've already filled it out, you won't have to do it again.
- On the left hand side choose "Article" or "Book" under New Request:
- Enter the citation information for the article you need (you can basically cut and paste from the information you sent us, which I pasted above for convenience).
- Don't forget to Click :
The article will usually take 48 hours or less to get to you. We will find another institution that owns the item, have them scan it, and you will receive an email with a link to the item.