Answered By: Cindi Nichols Last Updated: Oct 18, 2018 Views: 1346
To change your password:
- Go to iAM.memphis.edu
- Select > Reset your password?
- Follow the steps to reset your password.
Remember these important tips to ensure your data is secure:
• UofM will never ask you for your password. Never share your password with anyone (including a UofM employee, friend or relative).
• Beware of phishing emails that attempt to lure you to malicious websites.
• Watch for email notifications about your password changing. If you did not change your password, please contact the Service Desk, (901) 678-8888, immediately.
• Never respond to an email request for your username and password or any other request to “verify” your account.
For additional assistance, call the IT Service Desk, (901) 678-8888. For more information about IT security, please visit the ITS security website.