Answered By: Cindi Nichols Last Updated: Jan 24, 2016 Views: 706
To change your password:
- Log into iAM.memphis.edu
- Select Change Password
- Enter the new password and click Change
- Log out of iAM
In addition, remember these important tips to ensure your data is secure:
• Never share your password with anyone. This includes a UofM employee, friend or relative.
• Beware of phishing emails that attempt to lure you to malicious websites.
• Watch for email notifications about your password changing. If you did not change your password, please contact the Service Desk immediately.
• Never respond to an email request for your username and password, or any other request to “verify” your account.
For additional assistance, call the IT helpdesk 678-8888. For more information about IT security, please visit the ITS security website located at http://www.memphis.edu/its/security/index.php.