Answered By: Cindi Nichols Last Updated: Sep 16, 2015 Views: 125
All University of Memphis UUID account holders are required to change their password every six months. You will receive an email when your password is about to expire, but to check your password expiration date:
Within iAM, this is how to check when your password will expire:
- Login to http://iam.memphis.edu/ with your UUID and password.
- At the top of the screen, you'll see "Note: Your current password will expire..."
- If the expiration date is soon, to change it, click the "Change Password" link directly below the "Note:.."
Within the mymemphis portal, this is how to check when your password will expire:
- Login to http://my.memphis.edu with your UUID and password.
- Ensure you're on the Home tab when the portal opens. If you're not already on the Home tab, select it from the Tab bar.
- The Password Expiration Notice channel should appear in the center of your Home tab. It will display how many days are left until your password will expire and provide a link to iam.memphis.edu where you can change your password.
If you need assistance please contact the umTech Helpdesk at 901.678.8888.