Answered By: Brannen Varner Last Updated: Aug 06, 2018 Views: 213
Group study room reservations are available every day of the week, with the remaining times of library operations a first-come, first-served process.
Go to the Libraries' homepage. On the left-hand side of the screen, click on Reserve space:
The green 30-minute slots are available, red slots are booked.
McWherter Group Study Room Policies
- Rooms 304, 305, 332, 333, 334, and 335 can be reserved during McWherter library hours.
- Only current University of Memphis faculty and students may reserve this space for academic work, projects, and meetings.The rooms may not be reserved for courses, semester long recurring events, etc.
- Reservations may not exceed the capacity for each room.
- The rooms will not be locked and keys will not be circulated.
- When not reserved, students may use the rooms on a first come-first serve basis. However, you must leave if space is reserved.
- Rooms will be monitored as they are currently.
- Reservation times will not exceed 4 hour blocks.