Answered By: Cindi Nichols
Last Updated: Sep 06, 2015     Views: 8

Yes, the Responsible Printing Initiative makes provisions for "emergency" allocations of 100 additional pages for printing. Student must first deplete their 500 pages before requesting an emergency allotment.  Requests for emergency allotments are handled by either the TigerLAN computer lab attendant (see Tech Assistant at desk in Learning Commons - they can process emergency allocations) or the ITS Helpdesk (124 Administration Building - 678-8888).


Other Ways to Contact Us

Access Problem      Email Us        Research Guides  
Text Us    Research Consultations    Call Us     FAQ

   University Libraries - The University of Memphis - Memphis, TN 38152 - 901-678-2205