Answered By: Bess Robinson Last Updated: Aug 24, 2015 Views: 31
To clear your cache, find your browser below and follow the instructions
If you still need help, contact the umTech Service Desk 24/7@901-678-8888
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. IE 8: From the Tools menu choose Internet Options.
IE 9: In the upper right corner, click the small gear icon (to the right of the star icon) and choose Internet Options
3. On the General tab, under Browsing history, click Delete.
4. Un-check the Preserve Favorites website data box.
5. Check the Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History boxes.
6. The Form data, Passwords, and inPrivate Filtering data boxes may be left un-checked. You can check them to delete this data if you so choose.
7. Click Delete.
8. When finished, click OK to return to your Internet Explorer window.
9. Close the Internet Explorer window and reopen.
Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar. In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
1. From the History menu, select Clear Recent History. ...
2. From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to
clear your entire cache, select Everything
3. Next to Details, click the down arrow to choose which elements of the history to clear.
Safari 8.0+ (Mac) - Clearing Cache and Cookies
- Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data....
- Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.
How to clear Safari website data on your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down and tap on Safari.
- Now scroll all the way to the bottom and tap on Advanced.
- Tap on Website Data. ...
- Scroll to the bottom again and tap on Remove All Website Data.